Rawlings Mechanical Corp. was initially formed in 1952 as Lester J. Rawlings Air Conditioning, a construction company specializing in refrigeration. In 1960, Lester’s brother, Lew Rawlings, became a partner, changing the name to L. Rawlings Inc. As the company continued to expand and become more specialized, the name has since been changed to Rawlings Mechanical Corporation.
Founders Lew and Lester
Circa 1960 Lockheed, Burbank
Rawlings Mechanical Corporation has been awarded with the Northrop Grumman “Supplier of the Year” award both in 1994 and 2006.
Rawlings Mechanical Corporation exceeded Lockheed Martin’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver requirements and expectations by working above and beyond and awarding them with LEED gold.